York City offers a broad range of tickets to promote access.
We offer concessionary rates to children, students and Over-65s, and free tickets to children under five and the carers of ambulant and wheelchair supporters.
We also operate a scheme enabling fans to pay for their season tickets in two instalments when bought in June and we have a dedicated all-seated Family Stand and Family Room.
Vanarama National League Matchday Prices
- Main Stand: Adult £21.00 | Concessions £14.00
- Enclosure: Adult £21.00 | Concessions £14.00
- Family Stand: Adult £19.00 | Under-16s £9.00
- Popular Stand: Adult £19.00 | Concessions £13.00
- David Longhurst Stand: Adult: £18.00 | Concessions £12.00
- Wheelchair & Carer: Adult £18.00 | Concessions £12.00
- Ambulant & Carer: Adult £18.00 | Concessions £12.00
- A Senior Citizen may apply for a concessionary season ticket if they are 65 on or before 1st September 2016.
- Children may apply for an Under-16 concessionary season ticket if they were born on or after 1st September 2000.
- Children may apply for an Under-12 concessionary season ticket if they were born on or after 1st September 2004.
- Students must provide proof they are registered on a formal learning programme at a recognised education centre on or shortly after September of the season in question.
- Students who have bought concessionary matchday tickets will be asked for proof of their status when entering the ground.
Tickets For Disabled Spectators
- Disabled and ambulant spectators pay the full price for their ticket. Carers are admitted free of charge but will still require a ticket.
- Disabled and ambulant spectators must provide middle or higher rate DLA/PIP documentation when obtaining their carer ticket.
- Wheelchair access is via turnstile 13, located near the food kiosk close to the entrance to the car park. Disabled toilet facilities are located just inside the turnstile.
Pre-Sales For Away Fixtures
- Tickets for away fixtures may be sold in advance from Bootham Crescent, but this is only possible when the tickets are offered by the host club.
- When York City provide sales of tickets for away fixtures, prices are dictated by the host club.
- Tickets can be bought in person from the ticket office or over the phone. Using a credit or debit card will incur a £1.00 handling fee.
- Tickets bought over the phone must be collected from the ticket office. The club does not post out tickets.
Lost, Damaged Or Forgotten Season Tickets
- Should a season ticket holder forget to bring their ticket to a fixture, they should buy a replacement ticket from the ticket office. At a later date, the fan will be given a refund when they present their season ticket book – with the relevant ticket still in place - and the additional bought ticket to a member of staff in the ticket office.
- York City cannot accept responsibility if a season ticket book is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and duplicates will only be issued at the Club’s discretion and then an administration fee of £30.00 will be charged.
- Supporters should retain their pre-paid match tickets even after entering the ground.
- If a match is postponed the ticket may be used for the rearranged fixture.
- If a supporter is unable to attend the rearranged date, refunds will be given if the ticketholder returns the ticket to the Club prior to the rearranged game.
- If a match is postponed on matchday, refunds will not immediately be available from the ticket office.
- If a match is abandoned before half-time and the match is not all-ticket, vouchers will be made available to cash admissions at the exit points of the ground. These vouchers can then be exchanged for a free ticket for the rearranged fixture. No refunds will be available.
- If a match is abandoned after half-time then no vouchers or refunds will be made available.
- The club reserves the right to vary ticketing arrangements at its discretion for certain matches, but as much notice as possible will be given.
POPULAR STAND POLICY
- Other than Season Ticket Holders, seats in the Popular Stand at Bootham Crescent are traditionally unallocated.
- Supporters can enter the ground via turnstiles 1 to 6 at the bottom of the car park.
- Entry costs £18.00 adults and £12.00 concessions.
- Supporters can then walk through the David Longhurst Stand to the other side of the ground and pay £1.00 to transfer to the Popular Stand and chose their seats.
- Supporters wanting to guarantee their seats in the Popular Stand can pre-book their seats in advance, costing £19.00 adults and £13 concessions.
- Supporters can visit or phone the ticket office on 01904 624447 to book their seats up to 3.00pm on the day before a match. Please note sard payments will incur a £1.00 booking fee.
- After this time, supporters will not be able to pre-book their seats.
- On matchday, all pre-booked seats will be temporarily marked ‘reserved’.