THE York City Football Club Foundation are currently looking to recruit a Foundation Administrator on a part-time basis.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Undertake a lead role in all administration jobs on behalf of the YCFC Foundation.
- Write and dispatch routine or straightforward letters/emails and answer general queries by telephone and make calls to people when required.
- Organise and manage all administration paperwork such as online booking system, postal bookings, registers and parental consent forms, plus manage the team’s diaries.
- Maintain records, filing systems and computer files. This will involve creating spread sheets and Word documents to keep organisation standards high.
- Maintain a clean and tidy office environment, including looking after guests and customers with refreshments.
- Ensure the team collects accurate information to be entered into the Foundation’s data management system in order to monitor participation and the delivery of activities, and the impact of those activities.
- Monitor and evaluate all activity on programmes, including reports to the Foundation Manager, Football League Trust, the County FA, any relevant funders and sponsors, including Premier League, as necessary and ensuring all data is recorded on VIEWS.
- Act as the Foundation’s VIEWS lead, undertaking all relevant CPD training and passing this onto the team.
- Organise and manage all forms of post which include distributing incoming post to the relevant people and posting outgoing post on a daily basis.
- Manage the main email account for the YCFC Foundation and respond to every email in a positive manner. Taking advice from relevant employees if required before responding to ensure all potential customers are provided accurate information.
- Ensure a fantastic up to date knowledge of all YCFC Foundation programmes and new initiatives and activities so that information can be given to customers when requested, and maximise all opportunities to upsell and cross promote for all Foundation activities.
- To manage and organise a volunteer programme working with placement students from schools, colleges and universities, and general workplace volunteers, including Yorkie the Lion. Following suitable recruitment processes and maintaining regular contact.
- Undertake the organisation of player appearances for YCFC Foundation events and third party organisation requests. This will involve liaising with the Foundation Manager and Supporter Liaison Officer. Record all information into the Foundation’s data management system, complete the annual player award process and PFA Media and Case Study requirements.
- To create and maintain strategic partnerships through positive customer service with key organisations including funders, charities etc within North Yorkshire, and to maintain communication and build links with non-sport partners.
- To assist Foundation management with promotion of Foundation at all times and enhance the Foundation’s offer with delivery of an annual communications plan, ensuring positive media is achieved through external and internal mediums, press/media routes, advertising space around the club, club website, programme notes, Foundation website and social media accounts.
- Assist Foundation development and delivery staff as necessary and undertake any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required by Community and Inclusion Officers.
- Assist on other project areas within the organisation at the discretion and on request of the Foundation Management Team.
For the full Job Description and Person Specification please click HERE
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the FA Disclosure & Barring Service.
To apply please send a Curriculum Vitae and accompanying letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please ensure that this includes an explanation of your suitability and experience, along with your regular availability, or include this in the covering email. Please mark the application 'Foundation Administrator Application'.
Deadline: Friday 6th January 2017
Interviews: w/c 9th January 2017 (include practical assessment)
If you have not received a reply within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.