THE York City Football Club Foundation are currently recruiting coaches to work across all key themes of their operations with potential opportunities for the right applicants to lead within programmes.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Assist in coaching new sessions specifically set up to target new young people into football and to develop and retain current participants.
- Assist in delivery of Foundation programmes, and maximising all opportunities to upsell and cross promote for all community activities.
- Assist Management and Officers to promote and ensure appropriate delivery of all programmes and maximise all opportunities.
- To monitor and evaluate all activity on the programmes you deliver, and to ensure all data is recorded in the format required by programme officers for recording on VIEWS.
- Support the player pathway in boys and girls, health and disability, progressing with suitable talent identification processes.
- To promote YCFC and YCFC Foundation at all times and enhance the Club's community cohesion work, and all other programmes.
- To promote the work of the organisation and ensure positive media is achieved through internal and external mediums – locally, regionally and nationally where applicable.
- Assist on other project areas within the organisation at the discretion and on request of the Foundation Manager.
- To at all times represent YCFC and YCFCF in a professional manner regarding to uniform, presentation, personal hygiene, attitude, conduct and professionalism.
- To be able to work flexible and unsociable hours where the role of the job requires including evenings, weekends and home match days.
- To work as part of the Foundation team and act as an ambassador for the club and Foundation at all times.
- To respect the confidentiality of the details of the Club and Foundation as part of the terms of employment, as recorded in the confidentiality policy.
For the full Job Description and Person Specification please click HERE
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the FA Disclosure & Barring Service.To apply please send a Curriculum Vitae and accompanying letter to email@example.com
. Please ensure that this includes an explanation of your suitability and experience as a coach, along with your regular availability, or include this in the covering email. Please mark the application 'Foundation Coach Application'.
Deadline: Friday 6th January 2017
Interviews: w/c 9th January 2017 (include practical assessment)
If you have not received a reply within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.