YORK City Football Club are looking to recruit a number of part time coaches and a part time goalkeeping coach to work evenings and weekends within its Academy.
Both roles offer successful applications the opportunity to work in a Category Three Academy and play a part in the development of the Club’s young talent.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
· Develop Academy players
· Plan, deliver, evaluate and record coaching sessions
· Deliver age appropriate coaching sessions to meet the needs of the players
· Monitor individual and team performance within training and games
· UEFA B Coaching Qualification (ongoing)
· FA Youth Award Modules 1-3 (desirable, but not essential)
· FA Emergency Aid, FA Safeguarding Children and FA Licensed Coaches Club membership
Knowledge and Experience
· Background within football
· Knowledge of development and session planning
· Knowledge of the Elite Player Performance Plan
· Experience of coaching in an Academy/Centre of Excellence
· A desire to pursue a career in the football industry.
· Committed, enthusiastic and highly motivated, showing a passion for developing players.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· A positive and professional attitude and the ability to work with a range of individuals.
· Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance prior to taking the job role.
· Computer literate.
If you are interested in the part time coaching positions, please send an up-to-date CV and cover letter to email@example.com